Monday, January 28, 2008

I Fucking Love This Song

I mean it has the lyrics: "I said ooh girl/ shock me like an electric eel/ Baby girl turn me on with your electric feel." Awesome.

MGMT- "Electric Feel"



Their name is pronounced "Management" (uh, okay) and they're one of those new Brooklyn bands. But they're really damn good. They have an odd amount of soul injected into all their songs and I love it. They also went to Wesleyan, which I applied to ha. Oh, and did I mention? The singer (Andrew VanWyngarden) is mighty fine. Needless to say, I highly approve of the shirtless-ness.

Another sweet song and equally trippy video:

"Time to Pretend"



They're also going to be at Coachella this year... this is good since overall the line-up is pretty disappointing (Jack Johnson headlining?!?!?) and I was planning on going for the first time this year.

No comments: