Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pink Hair Woes...

I've been wanting to highlight my hair with random light pink streaks, basically inspired by Rachel McAdam's old look:



My hair is a darker blonde but I think it can still work. I just feel like doing something different since I have never dyed my hair and I never do anything risqué goddamit... but there is a problem. you see, I have college interviews coming up. And I don't know if it will be all too impressive if I come with pink highlights. I think it would be impressive but who knows what these college types will think. Ugh, this sucks. I want to just dye my hair and be all "the heck with them!" but unfortunately I am not that cool. So I will be a lame-o and hold off. I am a pathetic teenager, lol...

1 comment:

Hedda said...

I've been wanting to highlight my hair pink too for quite some time! That, or blue, or green, or some other far-out color. But I think pink is probably the coolest. I wish I could give you some advice on the college interview thing, but I honestly have no idea what goes on in these admission people's heads. Most ppl say you should just be relaxed and be yourself, and if pink highlights are you, then why not go for it? I'd say it depends on if you're applying to schools with more liberal or conservative reps. But on the other hand all schools are looking for diversity.. And pink is diverse. Yeah I don't know if any of this will help your descision-making... Sorry about the essay-format, I got a little carried awa. Anyways, I like you blog!